EUGLOH Summer School in Neurosciences in 2021
We are organizing in the context of the EUGLOH alliance, a summer school in Neurosciences entitled ‘From neural stem cells to artificial intelligence’ that will occur at the end of June (June 21st- 25th, 2021).
Participants will be immersed in the discovery of the structure, functioning and capacities of the brain.
This summer school aims to provide participants answers to the following questions:
- How are neurons generated?
- How do they form sophisticated circuits to create such a complex machine?
- How is this machine integrating information from the environment?
- How does it dictate the way we behave, feel, learn and memorise?
- Can these extraordinary properties be reproduced by a machine and how?
Our aim is to provide a broad range of topics including developmental, cognitive, integrative and computational neurosciences.
The school will be open for students at all levels (from undergraduates up to PhDs) as well as to researchers that are willing to discover this field of research.